Friday, December 12, 2008

I have a following!

Hello follower! *waves* :-)

Today is a snow day for me, as we have two inches of the white stuff blanketing our area. I opted to not brave the roads so I'm at home enjoying rare delicacies such as The Price is Right and being able to snuggle with my pooch. I'm also taking this time to collect recipes. Thankfully, my December issue of Southern Living has a full listing of the recipes from their 2008 issues so I'm going through with an ink pen to select a few. I also have an Emeril Lagasse cookbook I've never really explored, so I'll check that out, too. Truth be told, I have a good number of magazines, cookbooks and clippings that should more than provide the 70 recipes I need. It's just going through all of them that's the hard part. But, that's what a day like today is perfect for.

No comments: